[GM] for A3 server?

What are the Spider Larva upto these days?
Zander
Site Admin

[GM] for A3 server?

Post by Zander » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Please post here if you would like to be a GM for the A3 server and why you would be a good choice.
- Zander
Head GM
Kitty

Re: [GM] for A3 server?

Post by Kitty » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Name : Huzaifah Mantolino Compania ( https://web.facebook.com/ )
Email Address : [email protected]
Where are you from? (Country) Philippines
How old are you? 22
In-Game Character Name/s? Kitty
Can you navigate around the forums well? Yes.
What Server are you applying for? (A3 or Revamp) A3 Server
Can you keep your alt and staff character seperate/secret? Yes, I Will
How long can you be on your staff character per day? 2-3 Hours, and if there's some one violating the Rule of the Server i will be Checking and Give the Solution.
Can you help players with technical issues? Yes, It depend to the Concern of each Player.
How long have you played on the server in which you're applying to work? I start playing this server last month so im newly fresh to everyone, but i already played diff. dekaron server as well, have an experience being a GM to other Server also.
Why do you want to be a part of ZanDekaron Staff Team: I want to be Part of this Growing up Server, because i can see my self as a Good Leadership because i believe that if you are a Good follower you can be a Good leader and i think i can share my knowledge on the Server i played, experience of being a Gm to other Server, Give time for the main sick of the Server which the Hacking/Cheating which is so very high risk.
What is your reason to be a gm on this server and what can you do for the server? I want to be a Gm because i think i can fit to Solve some of the Player Concer's, i want to gain more knowledge on this growing up server, and as GM i really do my best to make the player's Happy and the same time they can encourage/Invite some of the're friend to play with our server because of the benefits they can earn from us. like for example every weekend event alternate/random events, Forum Event as well and most the time a tournament which is can be held 2-3 months ... so there is a possibilities that everyone can be active and productive and the total head count of the player joining the community is growing up, and for the Hacking/Cheater issue's 99% give the best strict to all the player who violating the rules and to maintain the Good Community we build up for the server without using any prohibited/illegal thing's and for additional we can implement the rule's of violation which is Good for everyone, like for examples Spamming/Accusing/Hacking and etc. we should give 1 by 1 process for every violation like 24hour ban-1 week Ban- Permanent Banned so we can Avoid the things we know that it can be cause of Disadvantage.
"We are Legion"
"We do not forgive"
"We do not forget"
"Expect Me"

-Kitty-
ZanSumm

Post by ZanSumm » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:05 am

Well you already know me, because I used to work in your server for about 4 years on both ZanDekaron and IceDekaron projects so you should know me very well, but anyway I will write an application again.

Real Name: Zlatomir Peshev ( http://www.facebook.com/ZanSumm )
Character Names: ZanSumm, ZanWarrior (everything with Zan)
What languages do you speak: Bulgarian (mother language), Russian (father language), English
Previous Experience: I was Developer in many servers (real action 9), I was GM in IceDekaron (Zander's second project) till it closed, I was GM in ZanDekaron for about 4 years.
How active can you be: Well since I'm working for my own company, I can be active for like 10 hours a day.
Why do you want to be a part of ZanDekaron Staff Team: Well the main reason is that ZanDekaron was always the only private server I played and the only server I liked and I spent lots of years on playing ZanDekaron and banning hackers and doing events and so on and on..
What can you offer ZanDekaron: Zander knows what I can offer. Well I can offer my time, my knowledge as a Game Developer and Dekaron Developer and my knowledge as a Game-Master.
tikasgee

Post by tikasgee » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Name:Rodmark De Jesus
Email:[email protected]
Where you from:Philippines
IGN:mOeThUgZ
Applying For:A3 2moons Server
Why do you want to be a part of Zandekaron Staff Team:
I would like to be part of the group again if you will let me and have some get together with the staff like Zlat and Dushtin. I know you may not remember me due to my lack of communication with you but I will do everything that I can to improve the server and make it more popular. I am willing to be active for 4-12 hours and I will invite more players. I hope you will still give me a chance to be part of your group again Sir Alexander Rogich.
thankyou so much for your consideration :D :)
Zehouste

Post by Zehouste » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Have you had previous experience for the role you are applying for?
→ Yes, I have a lot of experience about that since I was "MOD" "GFX" "Head/Game Master" & 1 of the most active "Staff Team Members" in the last P-Server for almost 4 years

Tell us a little about yourself.
→ Fast learning, able to work in-side teams, creative & they call me kind, friendly & helpful....

Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position.
→ I'm old enough & mature to know what I'm doing in like that position & what I can do & what I can't do, especially after this experience that I have already

What interests you most about this position?
→ I'm interested to back again as Staff Member/Game Master so I can re-back what I was always doing before "Events, catching hackers, spammers, trash talkers, especially those love to insulting other players for no reason & also insulting any of the staff team members & insulting the server/Community which how they doing that & sure for helping all players & especially all newbies as much as I can, etc......"

We require all Staff to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
→ Sure-thing & I have no problem

Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
→ It's depends & up to what kind or bad it's going to be but whichever going to be that bad & sure will handle it & control it by my authority as Game Master with the Rules that we able to use in all situations going to be & there will be punishments for everyone behind that.

How would you react to a player who is extremely frustrated with their problem and throws negative words at you?
→ Just gonna re-place this negative words to positive & make sure that player to understand & know there is always a fix or solution for any problem

What do you think one of the most important responsibilities of a GM is?
→ Most be honest, fair, helpful & the most important to show all respect for everyone especially others in the staff team

GMs are constantly surrounded and mobbed by a bunch of players when they sign in, how would you handle this situation?
→ Just need to be focus & give everyone the chance he/she deserve it

What can you bring to the Zan Dekaron Team?
→ Everything I would be able to bring "Players, Events & all new ideas" that I can handle it & do with my authority for getting the server up much more

PERSONAL DATA UPON REQUEST
Grimmjow

Post by Grimmjow » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:24 am

Name : Redinciuc Alexandru
Where are you from? (Country) Romania
How old are you? 20
In-Game Character Name/s? Grimmjow
Can you navigate around the forums well? Sure.
What Server are you applying for? A3 Server
Can you keep your alt and staff character seperate/secret? Wouldn't be a big deal, so, sure
How long can you be on your staff character per day? 4h+.. nothing else to do.
Can you help players with technical issues? Sure, I have enough experience for all kind of a problems.
How long have you played on the server in which you're applying to work? For about a month or so.
Why do you want to be a part of ZanDekaron Staff Team: I want to help this server grow. Since there aren't so many server-side problems to be managed I will focus on the players, making some events, dealing with hackers and so on.
What is your reason to be a gm on this server and what can you do for the server? I have spent most of my childhood on this server, and when I saw it was re.opened I got a bit nostalgic xD I would be very happy if I get a chance to contribute in the improvement of it since as you may have noticed, Dekaron as a game have lost his atractivness and it would be a shame if it is finally going to shut down. In my opinion the apogeum of it was back during the A7-A9, and I can't find the real reason of its fall, it may be the number of too many things added or the dedication of pservers's staff. As a dedicated old player, I have to give all my experience as a developer or gamemaster and even as a normal player.
ScotchhTV

Post by ScotchhTV » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:51 am

Hello,
my name is Scotch , I am 23 years old , burn and life in germany.
For first i want to say i am playing dekaron like over 10years now , i had my own server named
Shayer Dekaron(did it with my older brother years ago) you can visit it on youtube.
I wanted to apply as a GM because i really want to help this Server, somehow i missed 2Moons and i like
it really and want to make it to the best!
I was GM on Extreme Dekaron and MOD at Dekaron Rising , my name was everytime Nero.
A Opinion would be more events and i have got actually many time to do it and help the people ingame.
I speak german,turk,english and a bit greece.
I think my timezone is very different so i can be very active on times where other GMs are inactive.
Everytime helpfull!

Best greets! :D
SainT

[GM] for A3 server?

Post by SainT » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Name : Nicholas Liviu aka SainT

Email Address : I prefer not to type it in here

Where are you from? (Country) Romania

How old are you? I am 27 years old and a proud father of a 8 months girl
In-Game Character Name/s? Te26 guild

Can you navigate around the forums well? I can. I am usually doing that on a daily basis at work also.

What Server are you applying for? (A3 or Revamp) A3 Server

Can you keep your alt and staff character separate/secret? Yes, I will . I have done that in the past while being GM

How long can you be on your staff character per day? 4-5 hours at least due to my current job. More on weekends

Can you help players with technical issues? I`m more than able of helping with mostly any queries in-game and website

How long have you played on the server in which you're applying to work? I have been playing on this server for almost 1 year now with some space in between due to personal issues but my experience in terms on Dekaron goes a long way since 2moons. This is one of my guilty pleasures.

Why do you want to be a part of ZanDekaron Staff Team: Well i`m more than capable of holding any types of events observing and even improving the server as much as i can.
epicrage95

Re: [GM] Application

Post by epicrage95 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:01 pm

Name : Habib Wali
Sex: Male
In-Game Character Name: EpicRage
Can you navigate around the forums well? Yes.
Application for A3 Server.
Active/online every day 3-6 hours.*
Languages I speak: Norwagien, engelish, persian, swedish, dansih.
Experience: I have been playing 2moons/Dekaron from a2 back to 2007/2008. Played main server and different experience form different dekaron privat servers. I have GM experiance and been as GM in different server before. I could some SQL and developing.

What can i do for Zandekaron:
First of all i will give my loyalty to Zandekaron. I can be a active and helpfull GM for the players and the server. I can share my experience with server and keep server alive. I'm ready to spend my time in Zandekaron and do my best for the players. Ready to take care of hackers, scammers etc. Much more will be done!

~EpicRage~