Crazy idea!!

Let us know what we should work on next.
crazyfella

Crazy idea!!

Post by crazyfella » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Hi!
i want to suggest , to add all classes up to dragon knight, but with a3 skilltrees and damages!
Remove all the non working skills, adjust damage, def etc.. maybe add more casting blocking to the game with the new chars and their skills!
i know this is a big thing, maybe some players wouldnt even like it because they want the "oldschool feel",
but what if actions would only have extended the game with the new chars , balanced fully to a3.
It could be an amazing experiment even to those who play the a9s/action21 servers
there was never a server like this and probably this would keep the devs busy for a whole lot of time, but adding the new chasses 1 by 1 slowly
is a possible process.

thanks for reading !
peace
SainT

Re: Crazy idea!!

Post by SainT » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:07 am

Hey there,

I don`t think that can be done, and i also don`t like the idea. But thanks for adding it.

Regards
death2089

Re: Crazy idea!!

Post by death2089 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:47 pm

This can be done but would require a current action client with the account/character/cash/billing files also so that the characters can be created, alot of the files from further maps above 130 would have to be deleted or kept in a place on there Server. Therefore if someone wishes to make a update with more content they can just grab the files and place the update. Pretty much remove all trans skills and such, easy.